Monday, February 27, 2012

A Stroll Through The Woods


When I woke up Sunday, Feb. 26, I had a good feeling that the weather was going to be nice, so I decided to hurry on out towards Tennessee's Hiwassee River. I'm actually blessed to breathe another day, so thanks God for granting me another wonderful aspect of life! Now, when I got out to the bottom of the trail, I remembered that I had set up a tree-stand about three years ago for Archery Hunting. So my day now consisted of finding that tree-stand. I have posted a video of my ENTIRE DAY in a nutshell. I did take breaks from filming so I could enjoy nature genuinely. For the most part, it was a good day and I obviously sped up the footage in order to piece this together so forgive me for the SHAKINESS. Please watch, enjoy, and let me know what you think!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment